Benefits of Membership
Significant discounts on programs.
Unlimited use of our Wellness Center & Kid Fit Room Including:
2 Complete Circuits of Weight Machines, 2 Free Weights rooms,13 Treadmills, 10 Life Fitness Cross Trainers, 2 Rowing Machines, 11 Bikes, 1 UBE, 2 Steppers ,1 Functional Trainer and Stretching Area
- Steam Room
- Basketball Court
- Locker Rooms
- Racquetball Courts
- Two swimming pools
All of the above, plus:
- Free Adult Wellness Classes , over 60 classes per week to choose from including Yoga, Group Cycling, Pool Fitness, Tai Chi, Zumba, Body Shaping and many more.
- New England Reciprocity- Visit any Y in New England free of charge
- National Reciprocity- Visit any Y in the US that participates in the A.W.A.Y program and receive free or reduced rate entrance into their facility. Each Y has its own policy- call ahead.
- Free Water Fitness Classes
- Adult Basketball, Adult Badminton and Adult Volleyball
- Free Child Watch
- Free Family Swim
- Free Family Open Gym
- Free Family Nights
- Early Registration
- Discount on all Programs with Fees
- Free guest passes to Amelia Park Children’s Museum – Ask for pass at Reception Desk.
Bank Plan- Affordable monthly payments are available through the bankdraft plan or credit card plan. Cancellation or account changes can occur at any time given a 30 DAY WRITTEN NOTICE.
Financial Aid- The YMCA of Greater Westfield, as a charitable tax exempt organization, provides financial aid to those members who are experiencing financial hardships. These funds are provided through our “Partners with Youth” annual giving program from members of the community, YMCA staff, fundraisers, endowment earnings and United Way allocations. Members requesting help should contact Alex Khatchadourian at the YMCA for an application to establish need and amount. Funds are limited and total confidentiality is maintained.
Insurance Reimbursement- Did you know your health insurance may reimburse you for being a member of the Y? Check with your health insurance provider to see if you qualify for these benefits.
Child Watch- Child Watch is available for children ages 6 months to 10 years while parents are using the YMCA facilities. It is free with your membership. There is a two hour time limit. Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 12:00PM and Monday – Thursday 5:00PM – 8:00PM.
The YMCA’s Membership Initiative
People who live in the Westfield Area appreciate a great quality of life. But with a changing economy and tight family budgets, joining the YMCA may be a bit out of reach for many.
Each year the YMCA provided hundreds of deserving children, adults, seniors and families with memberships that they would otherwise not be able to afford – all thanks to the YMCA’s financial aid program. The YMCA remains committed to involving all people. A YMCA membership allows people to get healthy, strengthen family bonds, and build friendships that strengthen our community.
Our newest initiative is aimed at helping working families – Membership for All enables all individuals and families to become members of the YMCA. It is an income based membership designed for households making less than $45,000/ year and individuals earning less than $30,000/year.
|Type||Joiner’s Fee||Monthly Rate||Annual|
|College(Full Time)||$22 or $2/month||$34.00||$408.00|
|Senior (65 and up)||$22 or $2/month||$34.00||$408.00|
|Adult||$44 or $4/month||$45.00||$540.00|
|1 Adult w/kids||$77 or $7/month||$58.00||$696.00|
|2 Adults w/kids||$77 or $7/month||$71.00||$852.00|
|2 Adults w/o kids||$77 or $7/month||$67.00||$804.00|
Here’s How It Works:
- Stop in for a tour of the YMCA.
- We’ll help you determine your income based membership rate.
- Complete the simple application.
- You have just become the newest member of the Westfield YMCA!
- Within 2 weeks verify your eligibility for Membership for All by presenting
a copy of your most recent tax returns.